Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Brunette visits Coal Creek Farm

It was the brunette that braved another visit to Coal Creek Farm. The poor dear can't live without me. Sometimes she'll email me a picture of herself in an outfit and ask, "Does this go together?". She's an only child and I'm bossy enough to say, "Don't ever wear that skirt again. Throw it in the trash now!" And she usually listens to me.

And her husband, I swear, he is my little brothah from anothah mothah He acts so much like my dad it's frightening. I think he and my dad are about the same size too. Wittle, wittle, tiny guys with lots of spit and vinegar.

But, the best thing about these two are......

(April, I'm lovin' the black socks with the sweat pants, classy girl!)

the two cute little people that they made together. The girl is a precious little princess and the boy, oh, the little boy.....

ugh, how cute is he? He's so tiny compared to my boys. He's three years old and wearing a sweater that my boys out grew before they were two!

And he talks. Oh, Lord, does he talk. It doesn't seem right that such a tiny little baby should be saying so many words. I kept scooping him up and loving on him. I just couldn't stop kissing and hugging him no matter how many times he said, "Put me down! I wipe off yo kiss!" Right before they left to go back home.....


I decided I couldn't live without.....


EATING HIM ALL UP!!!! He was delicious.


My kids are too old and stringy! You know, they taste a little gamey.

17 comments:

jean said...

I use to love eating up my son. But now that he is 12 he not only puts up a big struggle, he doesn't smell nearly as nice as he use to. Gah.

Tracie said...

I like to nibble on mine too! Have to do it now while they're little. Love your hair by the way!

Unknown said...

Your hair look so good!

My guys are still small enough that I can nibble, chew, and gnaw. :-)

Southern Gal said...

Your hair looks great.

My baby is 7 and I still eat him up every morning and every night. Those chubby cheeks are quickly wastin' away so I've got to make hay while the sun still shines.

You're right. The older ones do get stringy. My 6'4", 17 yo boy grabs my hands when he comes near me cause he knows I'm going to punch at him, smack him, tickle him, etc. I can't get close enough to get his cheeks near my mouth, so I have to love tap him all the time. Wait til your boys get big!
Renee

Rosie_Kate said...

Oh yes, little kids are so much more delicious that big ones...

Jenni said...

Great hair, Farrah! I will try not to hate you because you're beautiful...and tall.

You know what I miss about having little babies? Their yummy little baby feet. My baby is 12, and I have absolutely no desire to nibble on those toes! Especially not when we're driving an hour home from a basketball game, and she decides to take her shoes off in the car. Blech!

Hey, speaking of basketball, my baby is one of the "tall" girls on the team! How weird is that? She's also one of the tallest kids in her class. She's only about my height, so I'm thinking they must have a runty 6th grade class.

Jenni said...

P.S. Did that comment sound to sarcastic? I really do like your haircut:o)

Linda said...

I still have a young un that I can nibble on but I still love to borrow other people's kids to get that fix. They're usually more willing than my own. Yummy!

And your hair looks great!

Dea Burmingham said...

We really had a great time with them (and you too of course!). So sorry my koolade drinkin' man had dominate with the "Dave Talk!"

Anonymous said...

My Mom used to say to my son, "...I could eat you with a spoon!" I can totally relate. All parts are edible when they're little. BTW your hair is darling! Good going on the 'beauty school' tip! Damn Ramsey would be proud of you. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love me some boy too. I have five of them. And coincidentally I just wrote all about them on my new blog! Boys are ...uh, great!

Unknown said...

Mrs. Mama needs to come over and take some pictures of those cuties!

Black socks with navy blue, you rock!
Your hair looks like it did before? Love the layers though.......

Trisha said...

Gotta love those little kiddos!

Becky Meyers said...

i am SO jealous that you got to play with my baby jacob!!! i miss him!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah Becky, that's so sweet! We all miss you too!!

April, we had a blast with you over the weekend. It's been a long time since we all laughed so hard.

the Lichtes said...

I was so sad to learn that Jacob was just visiting in Children's Church! He was particularly snuggleable in that fuzzy sweater : )

sex shop blog said...

This will not have effect in reality, that is what I believe.